Saabklub.dk

Nyheder samt spørgsmål og svar vedrørende Saab...
Dato og tid er tors 19. apr 2018 15:55

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]

Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 1 indlæg ] 
Forfatter besked
Brugeravatar

Geografisk sted: Aalborg
:) Det er jo lidt af et spil i lotteriet, men måske en chance værd.
Godt tilbud læs en gang:
Hello,Mr Anders Østergaard,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
OK,let's cooperate step by step,one by one.For your question,pls noted it:

1,what is covers?-----Tech 2 covers GM, SAAB, OPEL, SUZUKI, ISUZU. It comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for
on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2008. Tech 2 as an essential dealership tool for General Motors and its worldwide affiliates such as Opel, GM do Brasil, Suzuki, and Isuzu.It is also marketed to the independent aftermarket in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The device can be easily upgraded as new capabilities are added. Pls noted this.

2,how much memory is included?-----32MB card for Saab, Opel,GM, Suzuki, Isuzu, North American, etc...one card has one kind software, 32MB memory, no upgrade for now, but we can get newer version for the software in the near future.
3,I need it for Saab and Opel/GM in first hand but expect to use it for other cars later on------yes,no problem, we can supply other softwaer such as Isuzu, Suzuki, etc whenever you need.

4, it must be able to work with the standard EU power supply of 230 Vac, and not the 110/115 Vac for the US market?------To be frank with you,it can't supply 230V,you need to buy a a power supply converter in your country,then it can work.
5, import-tax´s------OK,we can do you a favor,please tell me which country of EU you want me to send it to.

6,The price i give you USD1895 is also for my other customer who is in Brazil.For our first cooperation,we sincerely hope to establish good business with you.I have aksed my boss,he said give you a lowe price at USD1850,not including shiping cost and bank handing charge.If you use west union there is no bank handing fee,if you use bank transfer there will be USD25 bank handing fee,if you use paypal there will be 4.3% handing fee,it depends on you.

7,We have an original diagnostic equipemnt professional for Mitsubishi---MUT3.

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 1 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time [DST ]